♡ Engagement, Wedding ♡
*** LOVE *** CARE *** HAVE FUN *** BE INTIMATE *** SHARE the DANCE ***
Choosing a photographer for your engagement and wedding is as important as choosing a day and location for a wedding. There is a common knowledge that the budget for photography or video should be no less than 1/4 budget of your wedding as it is what can help you and your relatives and guests to remember that wonderful one-of-a-kind event.
I would be happy to create * beautiful memories * from your wedding. Once you book the 1st complimentary appointment we will meet at a convenient time and discuss what kind of a wedding package can best suits your needs and how we can collaborate to make the shoot and pictures creative and fun within the given time frame. Whether it be a "reportage only" style or a lifestyle photo session I will do my best to ensure that this photography investment is one of the best in your life.
Timeline of the collaboration:
1) When you inquire first time please provide some details on your wedding including logistics and what you would like to have as final products. Every wedding is different, so the packages I mention on the website are usually customized to the needs of the clients.
2) Then we will choose a date to meet and get acquainted, discuss some details as it is a necessary part of the collaboration - to get connected. It helps both the Bride & Groom and the Photographer to feel comfortable at the wedding / photo shoot.
3) Once the photo shoot is confirmed with details, a deposit has to be paid.
4) After that we will reconnect closer to the wedding. Full payment has to be done no later than 2 weeks before the wedding. However if you can add extra prints / products later as well, details to be discussed in person.
5) Photo shoot on the designated date.
6) 1-5 days after the wedding - photographer sorts and chooses the best images.
6) 3-5 days after the photo shoot we will meet together to finalize the selection of images for the art prints and wedding photo album / wedding book and other products.
7) 1-12 weeks after the wedding - post production process;
8) Final products usually are given within 2-3 months of the wedding, however in certain cases it might be earlier or later. It is possible to agree to provide a few products in the 1st priority within 4 weeks from the wedding date after the photo shoot, e.g. a few framed pictures or prints (details to be discussed at the initial meeting). Keep in mind, that photo albums and books require more time to prepare and print. Please mention, if you need such a product earlier (extra fee might be applied). The minimum time for producing a photo album or book is 4 weeks within the wedding.
ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING Packages vary in the amount of investment depending on what you would like to have for your memory, hours of shooting, amount of photographers, logistics and pictures provided in files and prints (from $950 up to $2500+ on average). Value Combo Packages are available for engagement & wedding, as well as pregnancy and newborn photography).
Factors influencing the rates of packages:
- hours of the photo shoot
- post production hours & expenses (sorting, editing, back-up HD space, services of helping people (e.g. retoucher, etc))
- 2nd shooter's / assistant's services
- location of the wedding (travel expenses: for out-of-town and destination weddings - travel expenses have to be discussed and separately)
- types of final products and their amount. Value packs and discounts for bulk orders are available.
- expenses of all materials and extra equipment rentals and props required
- other expenses